Royal Yachts: While the Arab subjects Protest, the Masters Sail into the High Seas
From the Arab Gulf kingdoms, to the more troubled Mid Eastern hot spots of Egypt and Iraq, leaders and patrons have their serene sea decks to keep them distracted from the noise of the rabble on stormy land!
These prize toys for the uber-wealthy or floating cities as they’ve been tagged, are some of the largest and most luxurious yachts, racking up prestigious Superyacht Awards.
Some of the world’s richest billionaires keep floating palaces and pleasure decks, and some of these happen to be members of the royal or stately echelons of Arabia. Continue reading below »
The crème de la crème rank-n-file of Yacht Kingdoms: Where length and price matter.
Some have done the rounds amongst the yacht- owning elite club:
Though secondhand is not the done thing, for some it adds allure to sell yachts among other yacht-worthy names as when Saudi former richest-man-in-the-world Khashoggi sold to US millionaire magnate Donald Trump.
- The Freedom Flotilla II turned "Flytilla" Gaza mission Forsaken and Fizzled out, but not a Flop
- Centennial Alert: Arabs Among the Casualties on the Titanic!
- abu dhabi to get unique desert islands destinations tdic creates multi-experience tourism proposition
- With the US distracted by Sandy, will the Middle East's own sandstorms still matter?
- بعد إعصار ساندي... هل لا يزال إعصار الشرق الأوسط يشغل مرشحي الرئاسة في أمريكا؟