Baniyas to offer unprecedented opportunities at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011

Press release
Published April 10th, 2011 - 06:34 GMT
Baniyas Garden Homes and Apartments
Baniyas Garden Homes and Apartments

Baniyas Investment and Development Company, the investment arm of the Bani Yas Sports Club, will showcase Bawabat Al Sharq Phase II premium Garden Homes and Apartments at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011, the annual real estate exhibition which will be held from 17th till 20th of April at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre (ADNEC). The company has devised various easy and unprecedented financing options for buyers during the event.

Baniyas is offering a 45/55 payment plan through direct financing whereby purchasing clients secure 45% of the total value during the construction period while the company finances the remaining 55% for up to 4 years after delivery.

Commenting on the participation, Wael Tawil, CEO of BID said, “Since Cityscape started, the event has been a platform to exhibit various products in the market, showcase different projects in the pipeline and introduce the newly released building and construction technologies. Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011 will offer developers yet another opportunity to connect with the investors and end users, further understanding their aspirations. With the new regulations and governance being introduced, Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011 will be a presentation platform for the upcoming projects and for the Mega Projects part of the Abu Dhabi 2030 vision.” 

In his comment, Wael El Ashry, Commercial Vice President of BID said, “We are very excited about our participation in Cityscape, in this year’s event we have an impressive line up of new products, Cityscape for us is the best opportunity for understanding the market and interacting with our clients.”

Bawabat Al Sharq is an ideal mix of modern residential, retail, entertainment and sporting facilities. The infrastructure works on Phase I of BAS are currently underway where %75 of the roads embankment, 25% of the storm water and sewage networks, 50% of the external electricity and 25% of the Mall external parking area have been completed. Royal International Construction LLC has started laying the foundations for 58 villas of Phase II, 35% of which will be completed before Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011.

Background Information

Baniyas Investment & Development

Founded in 2005, Baniyas Investment & Development Company L.L.C (BIDC), a majority owned subsidiary of the Baniyas Sports and Cultural Club, has been an active contributor to the dynamic transformation of the area of Baniyas and Abu Dhabi, moving forward with modernity without ever forgetting the emirate’s rich culture and heritage. As the investment and development arm of the Baniyas Sports and Cultural Club, the company’s core competencies are in the areas of investment, development and management of real estate projects. Currently, the company has an impressive array of opportunities in addition to projects in the pipeline including master planned communities as well as residential and commercial towers in the United Arab Emirates.

 

Check out our PR service


Signal PressWire is the world’s largest independent Middle East PR distribution service.

Subscribe

Sign up to our newsletter for exclusive updates and enhanced content