Gold prices in Dubai today were up this morning with 24K trading at Dh219 per gram at the time of writing.
Spot gold was trading at $1,806.13 per ounce by 11:29 AM UAE time.
In the UAE, 24K was trading at Dh219 per gram at the opening of the market (10 grams = Dh2190.0) while 22K was trading at Dh205.50, 21K at Dh196.25, and 18K at Dh168.25 per gram. Rates were last updated on Thursday 23rd of December 2021 at 06:02 AM GMT.
Gold Rate in Dubai - US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Indian Rupee, and Saudi Riyal
The exchange rates used were as follows:
- US dollars - 1US dollar (USD) = 3.673 AED / 1 AED = 0.272 US dollars
- Eurozone euros - 1 euro (EUR) = 4.166 AED / 1 AED = 0.240 euros
- British pounds - 1 British pound (GBP) = 4.904 / 1 AED = 0.204 British pounds
- Indian rupees - 1 Indian rupee (INR) = 0.049 AED / 1 AED = 20.546 Indian rupees
- Saudi riyals - 1 Saudi riyal (SAR) = 0.978 AED / 1 AED = 1.022 Saudi riyals
Rates were last updated on Thursday 23rd of December 2021 at 2:22 AM GMT.
© 2000 - 2021 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)