Gold Prices in Bahrain
In Bahrain, 24K was trading at 19.93 BHD per gram at the opening of the market,
while 22K was trading at 18.34 BHD, 21K at 17.44 BHD, and 18K at 14.95 BHD per gram.
|Unit||Latest Price (BHD)|
|24k price per gram||19.93|
|22k price per gram||18.34|
|21k price per gram||17.44|
|18k price per gram||14.95|
|24k price per OZ||619.93|
Previous gold prices in Bahrain
These are the gold prices in Bahrain for the last few days:
Gold History Chart in Bahrain
Through the years, people of Bahrain have made it a tradition to buy gold in the form of jewelry, coins, and bars, especially during the Eid holidays (al-Fitr and al-Adha) and Ramadan, irrespective of their religious backgrounds.
Nevertheless, blindly trusting the price quoted by the jeweler should not be the case in Bahrain, as there are many factors that affect the final amount to be paid for gold; such as gold price, making charges, the value of gems, and others.
The above table shows the latest gold price today in Bahrain in Bahraini Dinar (BHD) according to the local timezone of Manama, in addition to the last price of yesterday, includes 22K Gold price in Bahrain and 21K Gold price in bahrain with live gold price chart.
Today gold rate in Bahrain is based on gold spot price in U.S. dollars; converted to Bahraini Dinar according to the current USD to Bahraini Dinar conversion.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Gold rate in Bahrain
What are the Different Colors of Gold in Bahrain?
Yellow gold is the most popular color used in Jewelry across Bahrain’s Jewelry Shops, and can easily be found in many popular stores.
White, Rose and Green gold are also commonly used in Bahrain’s Jewelry stores and are available in Jewelry showrooms across the country.
Colored gold can only be created artificially by adding another metal; most often silver, copper, zinc, palladium, and nickel. Depending on what alloys are combined with the gold, different gold shades and colors are created.
Best Time to Buy Gold in Bahrain
Before buying gold in Bahrain, make sure that you are buying gold at a reasonable price by finding out its current price per gram and gold rate in Bahrain today from online websites.
It is advisable to go through the historical gold rate in case you are buying gold for investment.
Make sure the person you purchase your jewelry from is reputable.
What are the Different Karats of Gold Sold in Bahrain?
Gold karat is used to represent the fineness of gold present in jewelry.
The different Karats of gold jewelry sold in Bahrain are:
- 24 Karat: It consists of 99.5% and more gold.
- 22 Karat: It consists of 91% gold and 9% alloyed metals.
- 18 Karat: It consists of 75.0% of Gold and 25% alloyed metals.
- 14 Karat: It consists of 41.7% of Gold and 41.7% alloyed metals.
How To Calculate Gold Price in Bahrain?
Before calculating gold price in Bahrain, there are several factors to determine the price of gold today in Bahrain, including:
- The value of the Bahraini Dinar.
- The value of the U.S. Dollar.
- Demand and supply.
The current gold price in Bahrain is calculated by its quality and weight.
To calculate the gold price today in Bahrain, follow these steps:
- Determine the type of karat, whether it is 24, 21, or 18.
- Know the weight of the jewelry piece in grams.
- Know the value of workmanship.
- Find out the value of the goods and services tax.
- Multiply the total number of grams by the price of grams to get the total price of gold.
There are many factors that influence the gold rate in Bahrain today, and the final amount that the buyer will be paying such as:
- Global Gold Price
- Gold rate in Bahrain today
- Grams of gold to buy
- Making charges
- Value-Added Tax (VAT)
Best Places to Buy Gold in Bahrain
There are many gold stores in Bahrain that are renowned for their unique yet diverse designs of gold (modern or traditional), authenticity, and quality of the jewelry.
Every woman in Bahrain is looking for the best and most famous gold stores that provide her with one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces, that are meticulously designed and crafted and, at the same time, suit her budget and special occasion.
The best places to buy gold in Bahrain are listed below:
- Manama Souk: It is the oldest and undoubtedly one of the most fascinating gold markets in Bahrain, combining the ancient Bahraini heritage with the modern character in designs.
- Muharraq Market: It is one of the best places to buy gold in Bahrain.
- City Centre Bahrain: It is one of the biggest markets in Bahrain, with more than 300 shops and several gold shops.
Bahrain’s Gold Rate Elements
Bahrain’s gold rate is driven by the combination of U.S. dollar price, supply, demand, and investor behavior.
Gold price today in Bahrain rises and falls continuously, as the price of gold today in Bahrain is a daily traded commodity, directly and indirectly, affected by:
- The demand for gold.
- The value of the U.S. dollar.
- The amount of gold in the central bank reserves.
- The desire to hold gold as a hedge against inflation.
- The currency devaluation.