5 of the Galaxy note10’s Most Dynamic Display Features
Designed to bring passion and the power to create to users’ lives, the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ device lineup is packed to the brim with innovative display features. Giving users the power to work and play with more freedom than ever before, anything is possible with the dynamic display of the Galaxy Note10+, which was described by DisplayMate as the most innovative and high-performance smartphone display they have ever lab tested. To help you see why the Note10 series is best in its class, here are five of the most exciting display features the lineup has to offer:
1. Powerful & Powerful – For the first time ever, the latest iteration of the popular Note series is available in two sizes: powerful and powerful. With the a 6.3-inch Cinematic Infinity Display packed into the most compact Note yet, or the Note10+ – which features the biggest Note display ever with a 6.8-inch Cinematic Infinity Display – users can select the size that fits them best.
2. Cinematic Infinity-O Display – The Note10’s award-winning Dynamic AMOLED is brilliant in all lighting conditions. Thanks to the AMOLED display with HDR10+ certification and Dynamic Tone Mapping features, uses can enjoy enhanced contrast and a wider color range that delivers an immersive display experience all the time.
3. Write On-Screen When You Need It – Writing on the display by using the all-new S Pen makes notetaking a truly powerful experience on the Note10. With the ‘Screen-off memo’ capability, users can take notes and draw on the screen whenever inspiration strikes without having to open a specific app. As well as this, handwritten notes in Samsung Notes can be converted to digital text for simple editing and sharing, and can then also be exported to common formats.
4. Edge-to-Edge Screen – With an almost bezel-less edge-to-edge display, the Note10’s attention to detail leads to a more beautiful device and more immersive display experience.
What’s more, the edge-to-edge, immersive Cinematic Infinity Display features just one small, centered cut-out for the front camera, taking up as little room as possible so users’ have more screen to enjoy.
5. Say Goodbye to Blue Light – The Note10’s Eye Comfort display has been TÜV Rheinland certified to reduce harmful blue light transmission without degrading the quality of the display’s color range. As well as this, the Note10 series features a Bixby Routine function that intuitively optimizes display settings and brightness by dimming the display and activating the Note10s blue light filter depending on the time of day. This enables users’ to have a comfortable viewing experience any time of day while still being able to get the most out of the Note10’s award-winning immersive display technology.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2011 consolidated sales of US$143.1 billion. Employing approximately 206,000 people in 197 offices across 72 countries, the company operates two separate organizations to coordinate its nine independent business units: Digital Media & Communications, comprising Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, and Digital Imaging; and Device Solutions, consisting of Memory, System LSI and LED. Recognized for its industry-leading performance across a range of economic, environmental and social criteria, Samsung Electronics was named the world’s most sustainable technology company in the 2011 Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
Buy credits to publish your articles on Al Bawaba Biz here