Altibbi partners with RHAS to empower chronic disease patients
Digitization in healthcare: How Altibbi inculcates technology in its medical services.
Altibbi enables patients to reach out to medical practitioners around the clock. For vulnerable communities, access to medical care and health facilities is a significant challenge and in many cases transport is another major obstacle - long distances, traffic and rigid work schedules limit people from seeking professional medical care.
Altibbi proudly announces its partnership with the Royal Health Awareness Society in the fight against chronic diseases!
Building on RHAS’ efforts on initiating public health and safety awareness programs - Altibbi and RHAS created a new collaboration, to deliver targeted solutions through a coordinated effort to support individuals living with chronic diseases. Furthermore, Altibbi is providing RHAS’ beneficiaries online access to generic medical consultations and chronic disease management solutions.
What does the partnership with RHAS entail:
- Access for patients to consult a doctor, 24/7
- Information about patients’ condition and directories of specialist providers
- Periodic calls from doctors to make sure patients' health status is stable and that they are adhering to their medication plan
- Necessary measures to maintain good health and eliminate future complications due to chronic diseases
- Early detection and diagnosis for Diabetes, Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Thyroid disorders Asthma and other diseases
- Centralized patient data - doctors can securely view the comprehensive case or historic readings/lab results for all patients
Altibbi.com was launched in November 2008 and seeks to provide specialized medical information to the Arab citizen who wants to maintain their health and the health of their family and the loved ones, the medical site provides for its visitors the answer to any question and provide them with reliable source and ways to communicate with a group of doctors. The Site is also an excellent source to the medical doctors who seek to facilitate communication with their patients in their native language and to facilitate their understanding of their illness and their health.