Emaar Entertainment Marks the ‘Year of Zayed’ This Ramadan by Celebrating the Values of the UAE’s Founding Father
Emaar Entertainment is marking the ‘Year of Zayed’ this Holy Month of Ramadan through a unique tribute that celebrates the values of the nation’s founding father, the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
Joining the nation in celebrating the 100th birth anniversary of Sheikh Zayed, Emaar Entertainment has attributed a core value to each of its attractions with the goal of building these values in the minds of the people and encouraging them to uphold them.
Accordingly, KidZania® Dubai will communicate the value of ‘Tolerance’; Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo will celebrate the value of ‘Co-existence’; Reel Cinemas will underpin the value of ‘Faith’; Dubai Ice Rink will put the spotlight on the value of ‘Education’; and the all-new VR Park will focus on promoting the value of ‘Vision’.
Each of the leisure attractions has varied activities to celebrate the values:
- At KidZania® Dubai, children and parents can place a simple message on the Tolerance Tree. Make sure to take a photo of the note and post it online to spread the positive message using the hashtag #TreeOfTolerance. Additionally, Kidzania will also be offering an online discounted economy ticket at AED 99, only valid after 3pm.
- At Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, the focus is on overcoming one’s fears, with people of determination encouraged to dive with numerous aquatic animals along with its experienced diving team.
- Reel Cinemas will screen Moustapha Akkad’s The Message during Eid (from June 14 -16), in a never seen before 4K digital restoration of the movie for its 40th anniversary.
- At Dubai Ice Rink, children can take part in ice painting, which will be placed in a gallery, and the child with the best painting will get the chance to win a prize (from May 22 -June 12).
- At VR Park, children can speak to camera on their vision for the UAE and the world. Their vision statements will be released in due course as a ‘VR Time Capsule’ – in an opportunity for children to predict the future.
What: Year of Zayed by Emaar Entertainment
When: During the Holy Month of Ramadan and Eid
Where: The Dubai Mall
Emaar Entertainment is a leading operator of exceptional and unique experiences.
A subsidiary of Emaar Properties, the entity is dedicated to delivering top quality entertainment, led by un-matched industry expertise.
Emaar Entertainment has a unique portfolio of attractions that are truly innovative and transcend just entertainment or leisure. Its assets include some of the city’s most unique entertainment venues across The Dubai Mall and Dubai Marina Mall including Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Dubai Ice Rink and KidZania®. Highlighted by its philosophy to ‘inspire joy’, each attraction opens a door to an exceptional world of excitement for visitors.