Emirates announces new rotations in its commercial team
Emirates has announced further movements in its commercial team in the Middle East, Far East, Africa, and West Asia in line with the airline’s continuous expansion and accelerated operations.
The new rotations will position talented and dedicated UAE Nationals in some of Emirates’ key markets, to help drive the airline’s commercial initiatives. The newly appointed commercial leads will each bring their experiences and skills to lead the airline’s development in their respective markets, including growing the customer base, strengthening existing partnerships and identifying opportunities to forge ones.
Adnan Kazim, Emirates’ Chief Commercial Officer said: “We’re proud to place UAE Nationals into leadership positions through our commercial outstation programme, representing Emirates and the UAE on the global aviation front. As a government directive and advocated by His Highness Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman and Chief Executive, Emirates Airline and Group, we continue to prioritise Emiratis to fill internal vacancies, where they can optimise their capabilities and reach their full potential. We are committed to building a talent pool of well-accomplished UAE Nationals, and I’m confident that our newly-appointed managers will not only gain new experiences, but also use their knowledge and expertise to support our current and future strategies as we continue to expand our global operations. ”
Effective 1 August, the following changes will take place in the Emirates commercial team:
- Mohammad Lootah currently Manager Jordan will take on the role of Manager Israel
- Mohammad Bin Hafiz currently Manager Zambia will take on the role of Manager Jordan
- Omar Bushlaibi currently Manager Oman will take on the role of Manager Zambia
- Fahad Al Hassawi currently Commercial Manager in India will take on the role of Manager Oman
- Nasser Bahlooq currently Manager Zimbabwe Area will take on the role of Manager Hong Kong
- Talal Al Gergawi currently District Manager – Dhahran & KSA Eastern will take on the role of Manager Zimbabwe
- Saood Al Aqili currently Commercial Support Manager in Egypt will take on the role of District Manager – Dhahran & KSA Eastern
- Mohamed Taher currently Commercial Support Manager in Nairobi will take on the role of Commercial Support Manager in Egypt
Emirates is committed to the UAE’s Emiratisation strategy and continues to create opportunities for UAE Nationals to grow professionally and progress their careers so that they can play vital roles within the organisation. Through the airline’s commercial outstation programme, UAE Nationals are able to build their skills and expertise by broadening their exposure across its diverse global commercial operations roles.
The Emirates story started in 1985 when we launched operations with just two aircraft.
Today, we fly the world’s biggest fleets of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, offering our customers the comforts of the latest and most efficient wide-body aircraft in the skies.
We inspire travelers around the world with our growing network of worldwide destinations, industry leading inflight entertainment, regionally inspired cuisine, and world-class service. Read on to find out more.