Emirates Skywards Partners With the Dubai Mall to Give Members Five Reasons to Shop During Dubai Shopping Festival
Looking to indulge in a bit of retail therapy at The Dubai Mall during the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF)? The world’s biggest shopping festival starts on 26 December 2018 and lasts for 6 weeks until 2 February 2019 offering unbeatable bargains and an unmatched experience for the shopper in everyone.
Emirates Skywards, the award-winning loyalty programme of Emirates and flydubai, is giving its members five strong reasons to shop this DSF in partnership with The Dubai Mall.
1. Earn Skywards Miles for spends at The Dubai Mall: Emirates Skywardsmembers can earn Skywards Miles at the rate of up to one Skywards Mile per US$ 1 spent for all purchases over AED 100 at The Dubai Mall. Members simply have to download The Dubai Mall app, register for the Emaar Malls Rewards Programme, link their Emirates Skywards account to the app and then scan their purchase receipts for the Miles to be credited to their account. Members can find more information about the offer on the Emirates Skywards website.
With over 1,300 retail stores including 200 dining options and a host of world-class leisure attractions, Emirates Skywards members can use their shopping spends at The Dubai Mall to earn Skywards Miles.
2. You could be the lucky weekly winner of 100,000 Skywards Miles: Emirates Skywards will be organising a lucky draw every week during the six weeks of DSF where one winner will be drawn at random earning 100,000 Skywards Miles. Emirates Skywards members who have scanned receipts in The Dubai Mall app for cumulative purchases of AED 300 or more per day will be automatically entered into the week’s draw. The more members shop at The Dubai Mall, the stronger their chances of winning. More information
3. Earn more Miles through our Emirates Skywards cobranded cards: Using an Emirates Skywards co-branded card when shopping at The Dubai Mall this DSF will allow members to gain even more Miles for a single purchase. EmiratesSkywards members can check the current list of financial cobrand card partners and terms and conditions using this link.
4. Get closer to your next holiday: Emirates Skywards members can redeem the Skywards Miles they have earned for flight rewards on Emirates, flydubai and other global airline partners. Whether shopping for groceries or an outfit for a special evening at The Dubai Mall, Emirates Skywards members can use the Miles they have accumulated to purchase flight tickets for their next holiday.
5. Shopping spends for more shopping: Members of Emirates Skywards can also redeem their Skywards Miles at hundreds of partners across the world including hotel stays, shopping and dining outlets, and unique ‘money-can’t-buy’ access to a range of sporting and cultural events across the globe.
The Emirates story started in 1985 when we launched operations with just two aircraft.
Today, we fly the world’s biggest fleets of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, offering our customers the comforts of the latest and most efficient wide-body aircraft in the skies.
We inspire travelers around the world with our growing network of worldwide destinations, industry leading inflight entertainment, regionally inspired cuisine, and world-class service. Read on to find out more.
Buy credits to publish your articles on Al Bawaba Biz here