iflix Offers 30-Day Free Trial With Saudi Launch
iflix, a leading entertainment service for emerging markets, has announced the launch of its services in Saudi Arabia.
Consumers can now sign up for a 30-day free trial via iflix’s website (www.iflix.com), or by downloading the app to their phone or tablet from Google Play or the Apple App Store, to gain unlimited access to thousands of TV shows, movies and more on every device they own, with no credit card required and no obligations.
Each iflix subscription includes the following:
- Unlimited access to iflix’s vast library of thousands of first-run exclusive shows, award-winning TV series, blockbuster movies, popular local and regional content, children’s programs and much more.
- Access to iflix on up to five devices at once, including phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, TVs and other connected devices.
- The ability to download TV shows and movies to any phone, tablet or mobile device to binge-watch offline, when not connected to the Internet.
- Access to channels from some of the world’s most popular and exciting entertainment studios and brands along with users’ favorite content genres.
- The ability to add TV shows, movies and channels to their personalized iflix homepage as well as follow playlists curated by hundreds of their favorite influencers and celebrities.
- The ability to share their iflix subscription with family or friends and watch shows on two different devices at the same time.
Nader Sobhan, head of iflix MENA, said: “We are incredibly excited to bring iflix’s world class service to Saudi Arabia and fulfilling the entertainment demands of local consumers throughout the Kingdom. We are committed to offering them a uniquely personalized and localized service with a vast selection of the world’s best TV shows and movies, to stream or download on any device of their choice. iflix is primed to revolutionize the way Saudi Arabians consume entertainment.”
“We have created our service in the Kingdom to cater to both the local and expat community alike. From content to marketing, our customers are at the core of everything we do,” he added.
Monthly retail subscriptions for one month of unlimited access to iflix will be priced at a SR15 ($4). Annual subscriptions will receive a 20 percent discount off the monthly rate and are priced at SR150 per year. (Afifa Jabeen/ Arab News)
iflix is the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets, offering users unlimited access to thousands of TV shows & movies - Plus local faves, iflix Originals, LIVE sports, Snackables and more. We’re putting the entertainment that people want at their fingertips, with high quality streaming on any device. Users can enjoy a fully free version or unlock VIP to get EVERYTHING.