MPower Fitness Club Opens at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
The Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai has announced the opening of the new MPower Fitness Club equipped with top-of-the-range fitness machines and outstanding facilities. Located on the hotels’ mezzanine level, the new gym is open to both hotel guests and outside members.
Simon Moore, General Manager of Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, said, “MPower has been equipped with the latest in gym equipment including cardiovascular machines. Staffed by a professional team of certified trainers, who inspire members to reach their fitness goals, it offers a range of services to enhance health and wellbeing. Members can take advantage of flexible rates for weekdays, weekends, 1 month, 3 months or an annual basis.”
Whether you are looking to get fit or lose those stubborn kilos or simply tone up, MPower offers the perfect solution with an exceptional fitness regime. Members are entitled to a host of exclusive benefits and privileges including the following:
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary swimming pool access
- Induction and orientation of fitness club to ensure your technique and safety
- Members who take 3 months subscription and above will avail the following:
- 20% discount on F & B except Room Service
- 15% discount on room rates
- 20% discount on laundry services
- One month extra membership on complimentary basis for 6 and 12 months availed subscription.
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels
Millennium Hotels and Resorts was founded in 1989, on the vision of its Chairman, Kwek Leng Beng, who leads Singapore’s Hong Leong Group.
Buy credits to publish your articles on Al Bawaba Biz here