National Bonds Sales During the 3 Days Event Exceeded 60 Percent of the Phase 3 of Motor City Green Community
National Bonds Corporation PJSC, through its real estate arm, National Properties LLC, launched Phase 3 of Casa Flores villas, and apartments at a private sales launch event which took place at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on September 9, 2017, and during Cityscape Global 2017 event at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Commenting on the announcement, Mohammed Qassim Al Ali, CEO of National Bonds, said: "The turnout was very good at the private launch event of the project and during Cityscape, the 10-year in-house payment plan attracted a lot of attention. We were the only developer to offer such a unique payment plan for 10 years after handover. This will mean that buyers will pay 27% of the purchase price only because the rest of the set price of the property will be paid by the tenant of the villa. Furthermore, the villas are characterized by unique specifications that mimic the modern lifestyle, which gives high value to end users and investors. Al Ali added: "The objective of the payment plan was to address the needs and attract a new category of buyers that has not been through the experience of investing in real estate before."
Al Ali also said: "The new market reality of the real estate sector requires innovation in providing high quality real estate with a rich lifestyle, competitive prices and value added offering that matches the needs and requirements of end users and investors. Through my experience in this domain I learnt that this is the best way to achieve tangible results, this is why I was not surprised that Eden Apartments which represents 50% of the size of Phase 3 of Green Community Motor City and of villas from Casa Flores were sold out within hours during the launch of the exclusive project and Cityscape"
Casa Flores townhouse villas consist of 137 villas only which is very unique and exclusive opportunity and protects the investment of any buyer. The villas are available with options of three bedrooms and four bedrooms - the ground floor of each townhouse villa boasts an impressive grand entrance hall, spacious living and dining areas, kitchens that are fully fitted with "Grade A" appliances and electronics, the convenience of a separate breakfast room, the peace and quiet of a study in addition to a generous storage space. Furthermore, the ground floor has dedicated spaces for a maid's room and laundry room. On the first floor of the townhouse villa, the layout includes an expansive family room,
three bedrooms, all of which come with their own bathrooms and wardrobes. Each townhouse villa has been built with a two-car garage and includes a private garden area at the back, designed for those who enjoy outdoor leisure.
Designed and constructed to international luxury and quality standards, the Casa Flores townhouse villas and Eden Apartments provide exceptional value in today's market, and have been made all the more attainable and attractive
for buyers with the introduction of a unique and award winning in-house rent-to-own finance scheme.
Buyers are given a best-in-class payment plan which has never been offered before in the UAE market that allows them to pay only 10 percent in advance during the construction phase of the townhouse villas and apartments. The remaining 90 percent of the payment will be due over a period of ten years’ payment plan post hand over in Q4 2018. This in-house rent-to-own finance plan won the Best In-House Mortgage Offer in the GCC during the 2017 Gulf Property Awards that was held by Dubai Land Department in collaboration with Awards International. Furthermore, buyers will receive 5 years free annual service charges and 2% of the 4% DLD fees is paid by the developer.
National Bond Corporation Sole Proprietorship P.S.C. is a leading investment company that takes pride in its innovative shari'a approach to financial products and services; catering to a substantial and diversified client base of retail customers, high-net-worth individuals, and corporations.
Cityscape Global is the largest and most influential real estate investment and development event for emerging markets globally. Register your interest to visit and enjoy access to exclusive offers, networking opportunities and educational sessions.
Buy credits to publish your articles on Al Bawaba Biz here