The New Renault MASTER – Boost Your Business Performance
Renault Middle East recently launched the all new Renault MASTER in the GCC. Renault Master offers a range of practical features for business owners.
The New Renault Master offers 4 different versions that will facilitate and optimize loading capacities for all kind of businesses. The front-wheel drive panel van is available in 2 different dimensions L1H1 and L2H2. The rear wheel drive panel van is available in L4H3. The chassis cab is designed to handle large loads and can accommodate several types of bodyworks.
With this van, all kinds of transports are possible. The diversity of the Master range brings Renault fans an exceptional array of possibilities, from panel vans to chassis cab: tipper, dropside, box unit, ambulances, to name a few.
The New Master offers an engine adapted to the needs of all professionals.
The 2.3L Diesel 125 hp Single Turbo engine is particularly well suited for highway and urban use while supporting important loads. The dynamic performance of the Renault MASTER makes it one of the best on the market.
In the FWD versions, Renault MASTER prioritises usable cargo capacity and road transport. In the RWD version, it is capable of supporting much heavier loads and can adapt to all types of terrains.
With its strong and dynamic front end, the New Master embodies efficiency. Expressive lights, grille, dynamic logo, updated lines and a wide bumper maximizing the bodywork protection, the New Master is modernity personified.
A practical and versatile Interior
- Renault Master's cockpit is designed for a driver’s and 2 passengers’ comfort
- Ergonomic controls, adjustable seat and steering wheel to adapt the driving position, air conditioning, optimized soundproofing, multiple storage compartments... Even long journeys are pleasant and relaxing
- The New Master is a true office on wheels with numerous storage areas. All the comfort of a passenger vehicle in the cockpit and modern features: storage on upper center console, glove box, storage on the center backseat with a rotating tablet …
- 270 degrees opening rear cargo doors (L2H2 & L4H3), bulkhead with or without window
- For navigation and communication, Renault Master brings the Media Nav2.0, a simple, functional system, with an integrated 7” touch screen.
HIGH LEVEL OF SAFETY
The latest-generation ESP comes as standard on the whole New Master range and has been combined with recent innovations such as Extended Grip and Hill Start Assist. Extended Grip optimises the road-holding ability on loose road surfaces such as sand and mud. Hill-start assist helps the driver to pull away smoothly even with a full load.
Master offers even more dynamic comfort with the load adaptive control where the ESP takes into consideration whether the vehicle is empty or partly or fully loaded. With the electrohydraulic power-assisted steering, the electro-pump unit improves the vehicle’s maneuverability at low speeds and reduces the amount of effort required.
The Renault MASTER has an optimum passive safety system: driver and passenger front airbags, driver side airbag, height-adjustable 3-point seat belts, rear parking sensor and reversing camera.
Renault Master: A Worldwide Success Story
- 118,176 Masters sold worldwide in 2018 (commercial and passenger cars)
- Manufactured in the Batilly’s Renault plant, France and Curitiba’s plant, Brazil, Renault Master is marketed in more than 50 countries and is the leader in France, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia, Brazil and Morocco (figures 2018). It is 4th in its category in Europe with a 13.1% market share.
- The Renault SOVAB factory in Batilly, France, has been the Master's production site since 1980. 2.7 million Masters have been manufactured since the launch, including 1 million of the current Master. Production in 2018 amounted to 142,616 vehicles.
Renault Middle East
A group with industrial and commercial presence in 118 countries, Renault designs, develops, manufactures and sells innovative, safe and environmentally-friendly vehicles worldwide. Its 128,893 employees contribute to a strategy of profitable growth based on three key factors: competitiveness, innovation and international expansion.
Renault is Europe's leading brand, the only vehicle manufacturer to have eight cars with the maximum five-star Euro NCAP rating, and the winner of the Formula 1 World Championship for Constructors and Drivers. The group is accelerating its international development with the new Logan and pursuing the Alliance with Nissan.