Newly Renovated Guestrooms Offer a Stylish Summer Getaway at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore has recently completed a renovation of its Guest Rooms, making it the perfect haven for travellers seeking to explore the charms of the Lion City this summer. Renowned for its modernity and cultural diversity, the city-state of Singapore is one of Southeast Asia’s top destinations, and promises an unforgettable vacation for all the family.
Experience timeless luxury in the heart of the city
Influenced by the nearby Singapore Botanic Gardens, the contemporary interiors of the newly renovated rooms feature a natural colour palette dusted with cool blue tones and lime green accents, inspired by the water and tropical lotus leaves of the Garden’s Swan Lake. Each accommodation features a mural wall composition of traditional Peranakan tiles, adding an artistic touch and evoking Singapore’s rich multicultural heritage.
For guests who require a more spacious and residential-style room, Four Seasons Executive Suites have the added benefit of separate living and sleeping areas, allowing for increased privacy, and are enhanced with an expansive spa-like bathroom. The suites exude a quiet sophistication and are ideally suited for family travel with high ceilings, expansive bay windows and their own private living space.
Five reasons to visit this enchanting getaway
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is located on the city’s tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, a highly sought-after address which provides a welcoming oasis of calm in this bustling, colourful city. The Hotel is just steps away from the main shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, offering convenient access to Singapore’s countless visitor attractions. Here are just a few of the exciting adventures that await guests:
- 1. Enjoy unrivalled shopping opportunities: Shopaholicswill appreciate convenient access to the stunning ION Orchard mall, located just a stone’s throw from the property. This upscale architectural wonder is a favourite spot for fashionistas and luxury shoppers, with unique touches including a butler-style concierge service and celebrity chef fine-dining establishments.
- 2. Explore the city’s vibrant art scene: Gillman Barracks is a must-visit for art enthusiasts. This contemporary arts cluster is home to international galleries, charming restaurants and the NTU Centre for Contemporary Art Singapore. The cluster makes use of converted colonial barracks, and hosts an outstanding array of events and festivals throughout the year.
- 3. Take a horticultural tour at the Botanic Gardens: For nature lovers, no trip to Singapore would be complete without a visit to the Botanic Gardens. Established in 1859, the iconic tropical garden is a national landmark, and the only one of its kind to be honoured as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The lush space is home to over 300 species of flora, together with an assortment of colourful birds and insects.
- 4. Visit Sentosa, “the state of fun”: One of Asia’s most popular leisure destinations, Sentosa is Singapore’s top island resort getaway. This family-friendly retreat is home to an exciting array of attractions including theme parks, award-winning spa retreats, lush rainforests, golden sandy beaches, golf courses and a yachting marina.
- 5. Embark on a culinary journey: Singapore is a melting pot of cultures, which is reflected in the extensive range of cuisines available. The city’s culinary scene is globallyrenowned as a food lover’s paradise and serves up a unique combination of variety and quality. With everything from high-end fine dining to the world’s first Michelin-starred street food stalls, travellers are sure to find dishes to please every palate, including the iconic chilli crab.
The perfect base in the Lion City
After a packed day exploring the city, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is the ideal place to relax. In addition to the exquisitely renovated rooms, guests can unwind with the ultimate in restorative experiences at the Four Seasons Spa, featuring treatments such as the Néroli & Orchidée, a rejuvenating scrub and massage performed by one of the Hotel’s skilled therapists.
The Hotel boasts an array of leisure facilities for families and couples alike. Guests are invited to lounge by the rooftop pool on the 20th floor, which offers panoramic views of the skyline, or hone their skills on one of the four indoor and outdoor tennis courts, as well as a 24-hour fitness centre.
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is also home to two outstanding restaurants, the award-winning open-dining concept One-Ninety and authentic Chinese outlet Jiang-Nan Chun.
Families are well catered to at the Hotel, with a range of special amenities provided for younger guests that can be specially tailored to their age groups. These include child-size bathrobes and slippers, special junior toiletries, exclusive children’s menus, movies and cartoon DVD selections, and hand-held games consoles.
Enjoy greater choice and flexibility
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is delighted to extend a range of special packages, which complement the property’s luxurious offerings and make it easier for families to create unforgettable memories this summer.
Family Package Offer: Make room for everyone on your Singapore family vacation, with 30% off a second room for children travelling with their parents.
Stay Longer – Fourth Night Free: Extend your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore. Guests will receive a complimentary fourth night with every three consecutive paid nights.
To find out more about the packages and accommodation options available at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, visit the website to book online or call +(65) 6734–1110.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Buy credits to publish your articles on Al Bawaba Biz here