Nissan Expands Aftersales Network to Over 60 Outlets Across the Middle East
As part of its continuous commitment to maintaining customer convenience, Nissan reached a new milestone this year with the expansion of the brand’s aftersales network to over 60 service facilities across the region. With the inauguration of three new service facilities in Qatar and Abu Dhabi markets, Nissan’s established network of service centres across the Middle East serves as a testament to the brand’s sustained dedication towards customer satisfaction.
With the newly established service facilities, the Nissan regional aftersales network now offers an overall capacity of over 2,500 vehicles per day, allowing for over 700,000 vehicles per year to be serviced across 10 Middle East markets comprising Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and Yemen. Owing to the rich history and heritage of the legendary Nissan Patrol in the region, Nissan also caters to customers with two dedicated Patrol service centres located in Kuwait City and Dubai.
By supporting and assisting partners in local markets, Nissan ensures customers receive exceptional service and satisfaction at all outlets across the region, in alignment with the Nissan Retail Concept (NRC). Embodying the new brand identity, the newly opened facilities are built on NRC principles and offer customers a seamless experience across multiple touchpoints, through optimized layouts of the facility, service processes, and digital environments. This in turn provides customers with a globally consistent brand experience that surpasses expectations.
Commenting on the opening of the new facilities, Andrew McLaughlan, Aftersales Director at Nissan Middle East, said: “Customers remain at the core of our operations, and we are determined to continually improve their experiences and ownership journeys to exceed expectations. It is with the support of our trusted partners that we are able to deliver on our strong commitment towards customer centricity. The continuous expansion of our world-class aftersales facilities allows us to cater to the evolving aftersales market in the region, and provide customers with quick, efficient, and high-quality service that has been synonymous with Nissan over the past six decades.”
When servicing vehicles at certified Nissan aftersales centres, customers benefit from a host of advantages across know-how, facility, and value pillars, including:
- Repair Warranty: Assuring peace of mind, all services and repairs conducted at authorized service centres are covered by a comprehensive warranty.
- Genuine Parts: Crafted to ensure longer vehicle life and better performance, genuine Nissan parts improve safety and keep vehicles running in prime condition for longer.
- Technical Expertise: All certified Nissan technicians undergo a minimum of 500 hours of training to increase their theoretical and practical knowledge, resulting in a full understanding of service requirements. Highly skilled technicians are able to provide customers with the right recommendations for repairs based on thorough vehicle inspections, manufacturer repair information, and the technical expertise they possess.
- Personalized Customer Relationship: A dedicated team follows up with customers and ensures utmost satisfaction post vehicle servicing. This is accompanied by the digital customer survey rolled out across all distributors earlier in the year.
- Tools & Equipment: High-tech tools and facilities allow technicians to perform complex repairs with the use of advanced equipment, diagnostic tools, scanners, and machines to perform quick and efficient repairs.
- On-Time Service: By providing customers with service reminders, vehicles are serviced at proper intervals, allowing them to run smoother for longer. This is also due to the complete service customers receive at Nissan authorized service centres, that includes the inspection, cleaning, lubrication, oil change, and adjustment of over 50 components during a routine maintenance service. A large and conveniently located parts warehouse also translates to minimal waiting time for customers on complex repairs.
Customers can service their vehicles at Nissan partner network across the Middle East including, Al Masaood Automobiles in Abu Dhabi, YK AlMoayyed & Sons in Bahrain, Arabian Automobiles Co. in Dubai, Anwar Babel Co. in Iraq, Bustami & Saheb Co. in Jordan, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain in Kuwait, Rasamny-Younis Motor Company (RYMCO) in Lebanon, Suhail Bahwan Automobiles in Oman, Saleh Al Hamad Al Mana Co. in Qatar, and Tehama Trading Co. in Yemen. More information about authorized distributors and service centres in the region can be found here.
Nissan Middle East
Nissan’s heritage in the Middle East goes way back to 1957, when the first Nissan vehicle was sold in Saudi Arabia. Since then the Nissan Legacy has taken deep roots in the hearts of the Middle East people by becoming an integral part of their lives.
Currently Nissan is one of the most popular and successful automobile brands in the Middle East boasting of a strong line-up ranging from popular passenger cars to powerful 4x4 series and commercial vehicles.
In its quest to closely understand the local needs of its customers, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. in June, 1994 set up a regional Middle East head quarters in Dubai, thus becoming the first Japanese car manufacturer to accomplish this feat. The Nissan Middle East FZE office houses a highly sophisticated training center which serves as an excellent training ground for undertaking Nissan customer care and service activities.