Red Hat to host Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Partner Conference 2016 in Dubai
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced its Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Partner Conference, scheduled to take place in Dubai at the Grosvenor House hotel on April 20, 2016.
The conference is designed to help regional partners stay ahead of their customers’ evolving technology priorities, bringing together business and technology experts from Red Hat and other industry leaders, and ISV partners to share insights into the latest technology innovations, including open source advancements in topics ranging from infrastructure, middleware, hybrid cloud and application development to containers, mobility, and more.
The conference will feature:
- A keynote from Jan Wildeboer, open source evangelist at Red Hat.
- Executive insight on the partner ecosystem.
- Expert panel discussions featuring use cases and best practices.
- Collaborative breakout discussions focused on opportunities for enhanced collaboration and engagement.
- Opportunities to learn more about Red Hat and partner technologies.
Red Hat is an enterprise software company with an open source development model.