Mobile Explodes in Indian Man's Pocket, Creates Panic in Mumbai Restaurant

Published June 7th, 2018 - 03:00 GMT
(Shutterstock/ File Photo)
(Shutterstock/ File Photo)

He was admitted to the hospital with minor injuries.

Panic gripped a restaurant in Mumbai when a mobile phone exploded in a man's pocket.

The unidentified man was having lunch at a food outlet in Bhandup area when suddenly his phone exploded.

The CCTV footage of the incident shows panic in the restaurant as fumes spew from man's shirt pocket who tries to throw away the phone.

Others customers at the restaurant run in fright, throwing dishes and tables around.

The man was admitted to the hospital with minor injuries, ANI reported.

 

This article has been adapted from its original source.


Copyright © 2019 Khaleej Times. All Rights Reserved.

You may also like