While the UAE is enjoying a surge in its foreign film-making industry, Morocco remains the hot filming spot for Hollywood film directors.
The Abu Dhabi segment of the second Sex and the City movie was famously shot in Morocco. Other Hollywood blockbusters that made magic happen on the Maghrebi land include Gladiator (2000), Kingdom of Heaven (2005), Inception (2010) and many more top-rating films.
Let's take a look at the five 2016/2017 Hollywood movies that were shot in Morocco:
1. The Mummy (2017): Starring Tom Cruise and Sofia Boutella
2. Allied (2016): Starring Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard
3. War Dogs (2016): Starring Jonah Hill and Miles Teller
4. Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk (2016): Starring Vin Diesel and Kristin Stewart
5. Backstabbing for Beginners (2017): Starring Ben Kingsley and Theo James
© 2000 - 2020 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)