Saudis have been sharing a video that shows the moment when an explosion took place at a wedding on Friday.
The wedding that was taking place in Mecca in Saudi Arabia in seconds turned into a human disaster when the cameraman stubbed his cigarette in a bag of gunpowder mistaken for the trash.
The moment when the basket exploded was documented by several videos taken by the wedding guests and quickly went viral on social media.
Translation: “Viral [video]. Cameraman stubs his cigarette in a gunpowder bag mistaken it for the trash.”
According to Sabaq newspaper, the cameraman who is Egyptian, mistook the gunpowder bag with the trash and he resulted in an explosion in the wedding. There were no severe injuries but two people got badly hurt and taken to hospital immediately to receive appropriate medical treatment.
© 2000 - 2019 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)