Hizbullah’s South Lebanon commander, Sheikh Nabil Qaouq said that Hizbullah’s armed response to Israeli over-flights over Lebanese territory earlier this week was justified.
According to The Daily Star, while addressing a group of European students on Wednesday, the Hizbullah official said that the UN was given a “long chance to bring the Israeli over-flights of Lebanese territories to a halt.”
However, he added, the Lebanese resistance, “will not hesitate to challenge the Israeli warplanes’ over-flights so they would be costly and hurt Israeli settlers.” (Albawaba.com)