RADCOM Ltd. (RADCOM) (NASDAQ: RDCM) (the "Company") today
announced that it has scheduled its 2009 annual general meeting of
shareholders to take place Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 4:00 p.m. (Israel
time), at the offices of the Company, 24 Raoul Wallenberg Street, Tel Aviv,
Israel. The record date for the meeting is November 3, 2009.
Proxy statements describing the proposals on the agenda and
proxy cards for use by shareholders that cannot attend the meeting in person
will be sent by mail, on or about November 9, 2009, to the Company's
shareholders of record and to shareholders that hold shares registered with
the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. The Company will also furnish
the proxy statement to the Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 6-K.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
(1) To re-elect one (1) director to serve as a member of the
Company's Board of Directors;
(2) To fix the number of members of the Company's Board of
Directors at 5;
(3) Subject to the approval of Item 2, to elect Shlomo Kalish
and Matty Karp as new directors of the Company;
(4) To approve the remuneration of the new directors of the
(5) To appoint the new independent registered public
accounting firm of the Company, and to authorize the Company's Audit
Committee to fix their remuneration;
(6) To discuss the auditors' report and the consolidated
financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2008; and
(7) To transact such other business as may properly come
before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Two or more shareholders of the Company holding shares conferring in the
aggregate at least one-third (1/3) of the voting power of the Company,
present in person or by proxy and entitled to vote, will constitute a quorum
at the meeting.
Items 1 to 5 require the approval of a simple majority of the
shares voted on the matter. Item 6 will not involve a vote of the
© 2000 - 2019 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)