Samsung Electronics, an award winning innovator and sponsor of Dubai Fashion Week, announced Garima Irisha Kapoor as the winner of the Samsung Diva of Dubai Fashion Week 2010 judged by Samsung, Dubai-based fashion designer Salma Khan and Bebhinn Kelly, Managing Director and blogger of HellwaFashion.com.
The Samsung stand at Dubai Fashion Week welcomed 400 entries over five days, with fashionistas from all over Dubai posing with Samsung’s Diva and Divafolder to compete for the title of Diva of Dubai Fashion Week. The Diva and the Divafolder are especially designed for modern women who seek high-fashion and a luxurious lifestyle. The Diva collection will be unveiled the last week of April in the UAE region.
Salma Khan, founder of Salma Khan Fashion House, commented: “Choosing a winner to be crowned as Samsung’s Diva of Dubai Fashion Week to reflect the personality of the Diva mobile phone collection was no easy task. The competition was fierce but in the end it was Garima Irisha Kapoor who stole the show.”
Salma Khan also designed an exclusive series of dresses inspired by the Diva collection which were showcased by the Samsung models at Dubai Fashion Week during the 5-day event.
As the official product partner for mobile phones and televisions this year, the Samsung HellwaFashion.com DFW online diary was visited by 5,823 people, eager to get the latest from Dubai Fashion Week, and included notes on signature looks, up-and-coming designers, key trends for the season and of course all the front row gossip about who is wearing what.
1. Samsung Diva of Dubai Fashion Week-- Garima Irish Kapoor
2. Day One: Salma Khan and Samsung Models wearing dresses aspired from the Diva Collection
3. Day Two: Samsung Diva Models wearing dresses reflecting the Diva Collection
4. Day Three: Model Maria Lakhadanava posing with the Diva Mobile Phone
5. Day Four: HSY Models admiring the Diva Collection—Diva and Divafolder
6. Day Five: Dubai Fashion Week Models enjoying the Diva and Divafolder
© 2000 - 2022 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)