World’s Fastest Auto-Focus DSLR Camera introduced by Al Sayegh Brothers
Al Sayegh Brothers, a multi-faceted business conglomerate with global and diversified interests, today introduced the Olympus E-3 DSLR Professional Camera in the UAE. The E-3 gives photographers a high-performance tool that is primed for any assignment and satisfies the most stringent demands for DSLR photography. It represents the ultimate choice for the professional photographer and provides the highest levels of speed and image quality as well as Live View capabilities and the ultimate in reliability. The E-3 has built-in image stabilizer and one of the best dust reduction systems. The new camera is available at all major electronics / camera dealers. The E-3 Body is priced at AED 6,995.00 only.
The E-3 features the world’s fastest auto-focusing speeds, thanks to an advanced Auto-Focus (AF) system and new ZUIKO DIGITAL SWD (Supersonic Wave Drive) lenses. Matched with shutter speeds of up to 1/8000th sec. and 5fps sequential shooting (with a 19 image RAW buffer in burst mode), the E-3 gives photographers a crucial edge to help capture that decisive shot.
Announcing the same, Mr. Linus Monteiro, Managing Director, Al Sayegh Brothers Imaging, said, “Ensuring the best image quality in the widest range of situations, this new professional model also incorporates a powerful built-in image stabilization system which is capable of compensating against the effects of camera shake to the equivalent of up to 5 EV steps. This is complemented by a 10 Megapixel High Speed Live MOS sensor and Olympus’ TruePic III image processing engine. Together with the ZUIKO DIGITAL lenses – which are custom-made for the needs of DSLR photography – photographers can rely on optimal results each time.”
Meanwhile, the camera’s Live View capabilities provide the freedom to shoot with more versatility: Whether wanting to keep eye-contact with the subject or shooting above the head or close to the ground, compositions can be framed with ease on the 2.5” multi-angle HyperCrystal LCD, which also faithfully displays the effect of camera adjustments in real time.
In addition to Live View, photographers can also choose to use the camera’s large viewfinder which provides 100% coverage. Like all Olympus E-System cameras, the E-3 incorporates the most effective dust reduction system available – the Supersonic Wave Filter. Reliability of the camera system is further heightened under all types of shooting conditions thanks to dust and splashproof protection of both body and most E-System lenses. Moreover, a shutter life of 150,000 operations guarantees that the E-3 will tolerate the treatment of even the most active photographer with ease.
The Olympus E-3 – main features:
• World's fastest autofocus for quick and precise image capture
• Fully-biaxial high-speed 11-point AF system
• 1/8000th sec. high-speed and high-precision shutter control, X: 1/250
• 5fps sequential shooting with 19 image RAW buffer
• High-performance built-in image stabiliser to stabilise all lenses (up to 5 EV steps) with two modes
• High Speed 10 Megapixel Live MOS sensor
• Qualified image processing with new TruePic III
• High image quality with a variety of bright dedicated-to-digital ZUIKO DIGITAL lenses
• 2.5 inch multi-angle HyperCrystal LCD for greatest flexibility
• Real-time effect monitoring
• Pre-control over white balance and exposure compensation
• Preview of Shadow Adjustment Technology (SAT)
• 5x/7x/10x magnified view for precise focusing – especially for macro shots
• Large viewfinder with professional-level coverage of 100% and 1.15x magnification for accurate image control
• Spotless photography with most effective dust reduction system (Supersonic Wave Filter)
• Splashproof body and lens system
• Professional quality shutter life of 150K operations
Additional features of the Olympus E-3:
• Based on the Four Thirds Standard
• Ergonomic design of body, control buttons and GUI for easy operation
• AE/AF lock functionality for individual customisation
• Second display for Super Control Panel
• ISO 100-3200 for wide-ranging sensitivity
• Accurate white balance with two sensors
• Built-in flash (GN13) and wireless flash control directly from the camera body.
• Wireless flash control in up to 3 groups (separate press release available for Olympus FL-50R and FL-36R flash units)
• High-speed USB 2.0 interface
• High-speed data writing and lossless RAW compression for quick processing
• Simultaneous writing of RAW and JPEG
• Dual memory slot for CompactFlash and xD-Picture Cards (incl. support for UDMA High-Speed CF cards and Microdrive)
Due to adherence to the Four Thirds System, the Olympus E-3 is compatible with all ZUIKO DIGITAL lenses as well as all other Four Thirds-based lenses available.
© 2000 - 2022 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)