Jordan's Labour Ministry launches crackdown on illegal workers
The [Jordanon] Labour Ministry on Monday started an intensive inspection campaign, in cooperation with concerned departments at the Interior Ministry, to track down illegal guest workers who have run away from their workplace and are working on their own or for another employer.
The campaign is in continuation of the ministry’s efforts to regulate the labour market through the repatriation of illegal guest workers.
The ministry urged business owners not to hire any foreigners who do not have a work permit.
- Oprah snubs BDS over Israeli diamonds
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- Thomson Reuters annual cost of compliance survey shows regulatory fatigue, resource challenges and personal liability to increase throughout 2015
- Dulsco conducted recycling awareness campaign with students of Al Khansaa