Jordan's MoL gets tough on rogue businesses
The Ministry of Labour is currently working on an analytical field study of the labour market to provide data and recommendations on policies needed to deal with problems in the sector, according to a statement issued by the ministry following a meeting on its achievements and plans for the future.
The study will focus on changes in the labour market that emerged after revolutions in several Arab countries.
The ministry will adopt a black-list system that will include names of companies and business owners with recurrent violations of labour regulations to prevent them from repeating such infringements.
Moreover, the ministry is preparing to hold recruitment days for the Badia region in Amman, as well as other recruitment days in Karak and Madaba.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts