Lebanon: Gas prices rise
Gasoline – both the 95 and 98 octane – rose by LL100, according to the latest update issued by the Energy and Water Ministry.
The 98-octane now costs LL33,700 and the 95-octane LL33,000.
The price of fuel oil dropped slightly and now costs LL26,300, LL100 less than last week.
Diesel oil dropped by LL200 and sells at LL26,500.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects