Lebanon: Gas prices rise
Gasoline – both the 95 and 98 octane – rose by LL100, according to the latest update issued by the Energy and Water Ministry.
The 98-octane now costs LL33,700 and the 95-octane LL33,000.
The price of fuel oil dropped slightly and now costs LL26,300, LL100 less than last week.
Diesel oil dropped by LL200 and sells at LL26,500.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue