Lebanon: Gas prices rise
Gas prices in Lebanon are continuing an upwards trend
Gasoline – both the 95 and 98 octane – rose by LL100, according to the latest update issued by the Energy and Water Ministry.
The 98-octane now costs LL33,700 and the 95-octane LL33,000.
The price of fuel oil dropped slightly and now costs LL26,300, LL100 less than last week.
Diesel oil dropped by LL200 and sells at LL26,500.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?