‘Qatar will need over half-a-million workers’ - Labour minister
Qatar's Minister of State for Labour, HE Hissain Mullah, has said that Qatar’s economy will need more than half a million workers in the coming period.
He explained that the country will be implementing huge projects concerning infrastructure and preparations for World Cup 2022. Speaking at the ‘Qatar-Vietnam Business Forum’ along with his Vietnamese counterpart, the minister noted that Qatar aims to bring skilled workers that are able to contribute to the national development.
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- Thomson Reuters annual cost of compliance survey shows regulatory fatigue, resource challenges and personal liability to increase throughout 2015
- Dulsco conducted recycling awareness campaign with students of Al Khansaa
- An unreadable reality: 21 million children in ME may 'miss education'
- Not giving in: Saudi women increasingly demand higher positions