‘Qatar will need over half-a-million workers’ - Labour minister
Qatar's Minister of State for Labour, HE Hissain Mullah, has said that Qatar’s economy will need more than half a million workers in the coming period.
He explained that the country will be implementing huge projects concerning infrastructure and preparations for World Cup 2022. Speaking at the ‘Qatar-Vietnam Business Forum’ along with his Vietnamese counterpart, the minister noted that Qatar aims to bring skilled workers that are able to contribute to the national development.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal
- Half-a-million to visit Qatar during World Cup 2022
- Qatar Foundation: making strides in delivering dignity for all migrant workers
- Half-a-million will flock to Qatar for FIFA Cup 2022
- Crying wolf: Qatar blames foreign recruitment agencies for labor abuse
- Qatar to build seven 'cities' for 250,000 World Cup labourers