Yemen and UK discus Aden refinery
Aden Refinery Company and the UK Department for International Development (DFID) discussed here [Aden] on Sunday aspects of modernizing and developing Aden refinery, which the company intends to implement during the coming period.
At his meeting with the DFID government consultant and economic consultant, executive director of the company Najib al-Awaj reviewed the phases of the project and its positive outcomes on the national economy as well as on the activities of oil inside or outside the country.
For their parts, the British officials hailed the project for its economic importance, noting their visit to Aden refinery came to make them familiar with the refinery activities and the project as well.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal