Yemen and UK discus Aden refinery
Aden Refinery Company and the UK Department for International Development (DFID) discussed here [Aden] on Sunday aspects of modernizing and developing Aden refinery, which the company intends to implement during the coming period.
At his meeting with the DFID government consultant and economic consultant, executive director of the company Najib al-Awaj reviewed the phases of the project and its positive outcomes on the national economy as well as on the activities of oil inside or outside the country.
For their parts, the British officials hailed the project for its economic importance, noting their visit to Aden refinery came to make them familiar with the refinery activities and the project as well.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts