Yemen and UK discus Aden refinery
Yemen and the UK have held talks on the future of the Aden refinery
Click here to add Aden Refinery Company as an alert
Disable alert for Aden Refinery Company,
Click here to add DFID government as an alert
Disable alert for DFID government,
Click here to add Najib al-Awaj as an alert
Disable alert for Najib al-Awaj,
Click here to add UK Department for International Development as an alert
Disable alert for UK Department for Internat ...
Aden Refinery Company and the UK Department for International Development (DFID) discussed here [Aden] on Sunday aspects of modernizing and developing Aden refinery, which the company intends to implement during the coming period.
At his meeting with the DFID government consultant and economic consultant, executive director of the company Najib al-Awaj reviewed the phases of the project and its positive outcomes on the national economy as well as on the activities of oil inside or outside the country.
For their parts, the British officials hailed the project for its economic importance, noting their visit to Aden refinery came to make them familiar with the refinery activities and the project as well.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow