Yemen and UK discus Aden refinery
Aden Refinery Company and the UK Department for International Development (DFID) discussed here [Aden] on Sunday aspects of modernizing and developing Aden refinery, which the company intends to implement during the coming period.
At his meeting with the DFID government consultant and economic consultant, executive director of the company Najib al-Awaj reviewed the phases of the project and its positive outcomes on the national economy as well as on the activities of oil inside or outside the country.
For their parts, the British officials hailed the project for its economic importance, noting their visit to Aden refinery came to make them familiar with the refinery activities and the project as well.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment