Give Suhair a break. The leading lady is in mourning
Sympathy and best wishes go out to one of Egypt’s favorite leading ladies. Suhair Ramzi is sadly mourning the loss of her sister and has taken a break from acting for the time being. The two ladies were tight, leaving the star devastated and missing her sibling.
Suhair was in the midst of filming the new television drama "Jadawil" when the tragedy took place. In order to not fall behind and be ready for airing during the holy month of Ramadan, the director has decided to film the scenes that do not include the highly paid starlet until she ends her state of mourning.
Will Suhair be able to recover in time for the Ramadan release, or will they need to find another last minute leading lady? Please share your comments below.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Palestine mourns amid calls for revenge
- Director races with time: Will 'Jadawil' starring Suhair Ramzi be Ramadan ready?
- Downton Abbey's Lady Edith visits Syrian refugees in Lebanon
- Paving the way: Qatari women, Qatarization, and breaking economic boundaries