Meet the chef: Jennie Asper to star in cooking TV drama
Syrian actress Jennie Asper will be entering the cooking world for the first time in her career through a TV drama to be aired during the Ramadan season of 2014. Jennie will be acting as a chef and an actress in the third sequel of the TV drama “Zunood Al Sit.”
According to Sayidaty.net, Syrian director Tamer Ishaq will direct the sequel, which is a combination of a cooking show and a TV drama. Each episode will feature an authentic Damascus recipe prepared in a comical way by a celebrity.
The drama is written by Razi Wardah and the starring role went to Syrian actress Wafa Al Musali, who will play the role of “Umm El Noor.”
“Zunood Al Sit” will be the first drama Jennie will be taking part in for the Ramadan season of 2014. It's not yet decided if there will be a part six of the popular drama "Sabaya,” which Jennie has been a star of for the past five seasons.
- For double your viewing pleasure, Rana Abiyad is in the Ramadan lineup...twice!
- Top Dubai cooking show comes to an end: Farewell, ‘Ma’a Osama Atyab’
- Jenny Asper to join Brad Pitt in blockbuster film, a Hollywood first for a Syrian star
- OSN hosts Food Network and Travel Channel Celebrity Chefs at Dubai Food Festival
- The celeb chefs and the celeb bands: all the gossip ahead of Taste Dubai