Nancy says she doesn't really hate Iraqis
After Lebanese singer, Nancy Ajram, was reportedly attacked during her concert in the Iraqi city of Erbil, the rumors were flying that the songstress was hating on all Iraqis as a consequence.
But the Arab Idol judge hit back this week saying not only is the gossip not true but that she thinks it was designed to create problems between her and her Iraqi fans.
Nancy's fans, however, have been tweeting in their droves to support their favorite star in her time of need.
The plastic-fantastic songstress replied to them, tweeting: “I want to clarify that I never did and never would make such a statement saying that I hate people of any nation.”
“To all that has been said that I do not like the Iraqi people I say this, it gives me great sorrow that some people would use such degrading means to say such lies in the aim of ruining my image in front of my fans, if someone wants to attack them I hope they do it through my art and the concert in held in Erbil is proof of the mutual love me and the Iraqi people have for each other, “ she added.
- Nancy says she's not pregnant, unfortunately
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Ahlam who? Ragheb Alama really doesn’t care about colleague’s comments
- She loves it, she loves it not! Is Qamar preggers or did she really have an abortion?
- Coptic Chick says 'OMG you guys' as she trashes Salafis in Egypt