I'll take two, please! Kadim Al Sahir has high hopes for 'The Voice 2'
Kadim Al Sahir says his role as a coach on the talent show ‘The Voice’ gave him a second chance at life by helping him face his fears. He became a new person that could go out and about and live it up like everybody else.
Now he’s hoping the MBC talent show will give him another chance to judge on the set of ‘The Voice II’, according to Sayidaty.net. The ‘Caesar of Arabic Song’ is hoping to return the favor by mentoring other artists on the show, a role which he took very seriously last season.
Calming away some of the audition anxiety, Kadim assures the contestants that the show isn’t their only shot a making it big. It’s just one opportunity to show the world what they've got. It's their choice if they want to take it. He wants to come alongside the other coaches and help the participants be the best they can be once more on 'The Voice II'.
Is the Iraqi singer worthy of a second chance on the set? Share with us your thoughts.
- Kadim al Sahir furious at rumors that he refused to sing for his country
- Kadim al Sahir takes failed 'Voice' contestant under his wing
- Kadim al Sahir is back to his mentoring best
- Kadim feels the love: Star celebrates his birthday on-set of The Voice
- Get up close and personal with Kadim Al-Sahir: will he go back to Iraq?