Wael Kfouri peaces out from judging on the X Factor
Fact or fiction we’re still not sure, but Wael Kfouri definitely tweeted, “I declare my withdrawal from being a Judge on the X Factor.”
We’re hoping this is just a hoax, but the Lebanese singer’s surprising announcement comes before the end of the season.
The songster has had ample reason to be ticked off with the talent show. There have been many humiliating incidents such as cutting off his performance while on air to introduce Adham Al Nabulsi and show his documentary. They also forced Wael to eliminate Salwa Al Anouf, even though he wanted to go to Dead Lock and let the audience decide.
Guess we’ll have to just wait and see what comes of this, but it will certainly be sad not to see that studly face on the screen if his tweet turns true.
Fact or fiction? Share with us your prediction.
- Wael Kfouri confirms he and the wifey are A-ok at Murex D'or ceremony
- JK, LOL, Wael Kfouri’s NOT leaving the X-Factor after all
- Trading places: Wael Kfoury replacing Ragheb Alama on Arab Idol, latter to join X Factor judging panel!
- Melody withdraws offer from Wael Kfoury
- Three’s a crowd: X Factor down to the final trio fighting for the finish line