JK, LOL, Wael Kfouri’s NOT leaving the X-Factor after all
We knew it, we just knew it. Wael Kfouri is not leaving us high and dry mid-season of the X Factor after all. After a shocking tweet last week announcing his resignation from the hit talent show, all eyes on were on the heartthrob during the latest episode to see what he had to say about the peace-out tweet.
All week websites and social networks were buzzing with doubts that someone as committed as Wael would do such a fickle deed mid-season, especially when it meant that his final team member, Adham Al Nabulsi from Jordan, would be flying solo.
The uncertainty of fans was validated when Wael showed up on the show once more and was welcomed back by his fellow judges with open arms, but he refused to share the deets of his initial resignation. While we may be left wondering why the drama started in the first place, we're definitely relieved to know that the face we love to see on the screen will remain there, at least until the end of the season.
Why do you think the Lebanese singer wanted to leave the show? Please let us know your guesses!
- Wael Kfouri confirms he and the wifey are A-ok at Murex D'or ceremony
- The torture is over: Mohammad Al Reifi wins X-Factor competition
- Wael Kfoury steals the show
- Wael Kfouri peaces out from judging on the X Factor
- Just between us judges: Wael Kfoury finally opens up on the talk show "Al Hakam" with Wafa Al Kilani