Another one bites the dust: X Factor Arabia down to 6 contestants
On the 6th episode of the X Factor Arabia, the remaining 7 contestants opened up the night with a melody made from four of the judges’ own songs. Moving on from fueling judges' egos, the contestants later got the chance to perform a song from their favorite play or movie sound track.
While Young Pharoz from Carole Samaha’s team and Salwa Al Anouf from Elissa’s team shined the stage, it was the Jordanian contestant Adham Al Nabulsa from Wael Kfouri’s team that really stole the show. He rocked it so well that Hussein Al Jassmi said he’d vote for him, and Carole asked viewers to cast their votes his way, even though he wasn’t on either of their teams.
When it came to the elimination episode guest starred by singer Abdallah Al-Ruwaished, all the contestants sang “Tal Al Sahar”, which left Eman Karakebo on Elissa’s team at the bottom again. Surprisingly, the Moroccan singer still managed to eke past Marwa Ahmad from Egypt on Hussien Al Jassmi's team. Marwa bit the X-Factor dust after she and Eman performed their own “save” song, leaving 6 contestants to awaiting doom or stardom in the final episodes.
Who's your pick for the winning contestant? Let us know what you think.
- Now it's down to the fabulous 5: An X Factor Arabia recap
- X-Factor’s far out episode leaves Eman Karakeebo kicked to the curb
- And then there were 7: Marrayah eliminated from X Factor Arabia
- Three’s a crowd: X Factor down to the final trio fighting for the finish line
- Judges are the only ones with X Factor on the first show