Gold prices in Dubai today were down this morning with 24K trading at Dh215.75 per gram at the time of writing.
Spot gold was trading at $1,783.67 per ounce by 11:13 AM UAE time.
Gold Prices in Dubai
In the UAE, 24K was trading at Dh215.75 per gram at the opening of the market (10 grams = Dh2157.5) while 22K was trading at Dh202.75, 21K at Dh193.50, and 18K at Dh165.75 per gram. Rates were last updated on Monday 6th of December 2021 at 6:01AM GMT.
Gold Rate in Dubai - US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Indian Rupee, and Saudi Riyal
The exchange rates used were as follows:
- US dollars - 1US dollar (USD) = 3.673 AED / 1 AED = 0.272 US dollars
- Eurozone euros - 1 euro (EUR) = 4.148 AED / 1 AED = 0.241 euros
- British pounds - 1 British pound (GBP) = 4.863 / 1 AED = 0.206 British pounds
- Indian rupees - 1 Indian rupee (INR) = 0.049 AED / 1 AED = 20.464 Indian rupees
- Saudi riyals - 1 Saudi riyal (SAR) = 0.979 AED / 1 AED = 1.021 Saudi riyals
Rates were last updated on Monday 6th of December 2021 at 2:23 AM GMT.
© 2000 - 2023 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)