ENOC embraces spirit of Ramadan through community engagement
ENOC Group plans to launch a number of charitable initiatives and community engagement activities during the Holy month of Ramadan.
His Excellency Saif Humaid Al Falasi, Group CEO, ENOC, said: “ENOC’s community engagement initiatives during the Holy month of Ramadan are in line with the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, to establish Dubai as a city that cares.”
“The concept of giving during the Holy month of Ramadan is a part of our commitment towards the community and society. Throughout the years, we’ve witnessed a strong interest from our employees who have dedicated time and resources to take part in community initiatives organized during Ramadan. We hope to continue to impact lives of those who are less fortunate and seek to be actively involved in humanitarian programmes during this important time of prayer and charity.”
This year, ENOC will set a wide range of initiatives during the Holy month:
- ENOC will have a replenished supply of water and dates for motorists at all service stations around Dubai 30 minutes before Iftar.
- Horizon Terminals, part of the ENOC Group will sponsor and provide an Iftar tent in Fujairah, with a capacity to accommodate 100 guests daily for Iftar.
ENOC’s Ramadan truck will tour various neighbourhoods in Dubai for three weeks, offering people Iftar and Suhoor meals. The truck will cover 18 locations, including labor sites, mosques, special needs centres and ENOC service stations.
- In collaboration with Al Ihsan Charity, ENOC is participating in the distribution of 500,000 care packages that will include dates, water, prayer beads, tea bags and a tea mug.
- In association with Dubai Foundation for Women and Children, ENOC will distribute 150 Al Afdhal e-cash cards by Union Coop worth AED 500 each.
- In partnership with Bait Al Khair, ENOC will receive donations across all its service stations. Customers and motorists can donate AED 15 for ‘Iftar Saa’em’ and AED 20 for ‘Zakat Al Fitr’. ENOC plans to match the total donations collected during this campaign to support charitable causes.
- In partnership with Bait Al Khair, Emirates Gas (EMGAS), a subsidiary of ENOC, will distribute free LGP refill vouchers to 600 underprivileged families in Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah and Umm Al Quwain. The vouchers entitle underprivileged families to a free refill of a 22kg LPG cylinder anytime between the first day of Ramadan until December 31, 2017.
- Tasjeel customers can donate AED5 for every ViP service transaction to Bait Al Khair.
Emirates National Oil Company
The Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC), a wholly-owned Dubai Government company, is a leading force for economic diversification within the United Arab Emirates.
Its services range from real estate to retail, where its extensive network of ENOC and EPPCO service stations across Dubai and the Northern Emirates supply motorists' fuel needs as well as service offerings through its convenience stores, car wash and quick oil change facilities.
Buy credits to publish your articles on Al Bawaba Biz here