Samsung Electronics Introduces Latest QLED 8k TV Lineup Through Virtual Seminar
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced that it will introduce the next-generation QLED 8K TV lineup and unveil its 2020 product strategy through an upcoming series of global virtual technical seminars. On April 17th, 2020, virtual attendees will have an opportunity to experience live product demonstrations of the 2020 lineup by Samsung engineers and engage in a Q&A session following the seminar.
Samsung’s 2020 QLED 8K TV lineup is equipped with an abundance of consumer benefits designed to provide consumers with an immersive and intelligent viewing experience. Combining cutting-edge technology with more lifestyle-integrated features, the 2020 QLED 8K lineup leverages AI-enhanced features to make the content experience, along with everyday household tasks, easier than ever before.
“The breadth of our 2020 QLED 8K TV lineup demonstrates the potential of what AI-enabled technologies can achieve. This segment is poised to grow with the size of the displays, and the amount of features they are equipped with is expanding rapidly,” said Jongsuk Chu, Executive Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics. “We are pleased to be able to share our latest display innovations with the world and hope that our consumers enjoy using the new features across the home.”
As part of the virtual technical seminar, details surrounding key features of the 2020 QLED 8K will be shared in tandem with demonstrations. In addition to the QLED 8K TV series, Samsung’s lifestyle TV lineup – consisting of The Frame, The Serif and The Sero – will also be featured. During the roughly hour-long seminar, attendees will experience a deep dive into the following:
- 2020 QLED 8K and Industry Leadership: The latest updates and innovations in QLED 8K TV technology, including the rise of ultra-large screen and Ultra HD picture quality as well as enhancements to design, AI upscaling, HDR, viewing angles and more.
- Sound Innovation: The latest sound enhancements with Object Tracking Sound+ (OTS+), AVA technology, Q-Symphony, and new additions to the soundbar lineup including the CES 2020 Innovation Award-winning Q950T.
- Smart TV Enhancements: Highlights on Samsung’s innovative deep-learning AI features developed to enhance the 2020 QLED 8K TV lineup’s Smart TV capabilities, including AI upscaling, Multi View, Digital Butler, Bixby, Voice Assistant syncing, Adaptive Picture and more.
- Gaming Experiences: Overview on the growing gaming industry and how Samsung’s 2020 QLED 8K TV lineup can support consumers interested in gaming with improved performance, reduced input lag and enhanced motion graphic features.
- Expansion of Lifestyle TVs: Updates to Samsung’s growing Lifestyle TV lineup, including new global rollouts and expansions to The Frame, The Serif and The Sero.
For more information on Samsung’s 2020 TV product lineup, please visit www.samsung.com
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2011 consolidated sales of US$143.1 billion. Employing approximately 206,000 people in 197 offices across 72 countries, the company operates two separate organizations to coordinate its nine independent business units: Digital Media & Communications, comprising Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, and Digital Imaging; and Device Solutions, consisting of Memory, System LSI and LED. Recognized for its industry-leading performance across a range of economic, environmental and social criteria, Samsung Electronics was named the world’s most sustainable technology company in the 2011 Dow Jones Sustainability Index.