Business Logic Systems, the business intelligence and marketing campaign software company focused on the mobile telecoms industry, is expanding its operations in the Middle East with the opening of an office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Heading the Dubai office will be Nasser Ballout, newly appointed Regional Sales Director, MEA, Business Logic Systems. Also joining the team is Mostafa Elbagoury, Head of Consultancy Services for the region.
Mobile telecoms is developing fast in the region and represents an exciting opportunity for Business Logic Systems and its InTeleStage portfolio of products and technologies. In the Middle East, which has more than 40 operators, the market is growing by 12 per cent a year.
“The Middle East is an important growth market for Business Logic Systems,” says Nasser. “Our presence will help us support key customers in the region in addition to a number of partners that we are actively working with.”
Nasser has extensive experience working in the region during the past 20 years. His new role will involve managing the Business Logic Systems sales activities in the area, with a primary focus on building the list of clients through his relationships with local service providers.
Mostafa has 25 years experience in consulting and information management with Hewlett-Packard and IBM, focused mainly on the telecoms industry.
Having such a strong team in place in the region will enable Business Logic Systems to deliver first class customer service to its customers in the region, including Saudi Telecom Company (STC), according to Stewart Goldberg, the company’s Executive Chairman. “We believe it is very important to service local markets with local people,” Stewart says.
Nasser Ballout joined Business Logic Systems in April 2008, having spent the past 20 years working in the MEA region. Immediately prior to joining Business Logic Systems he spent two years as co-founder and principal associate of 3-Tier Solutions, a consultancy focused on the design and delivery of information and communications technology solutions. He has had previous roles with Sun Microsystems, Hewlett-Packard, NCR Corporation; and Gulf Computers. He has a degree in computer programming and a BSc in data processing management from Strayer University, Washington DC.
Mostafa Elbagoury spent three years at Hewlett-Packard, where he worked on telecoms consulting and integration projects in Saudi Arabia and across the Middle East. Before that he was with IBM for 22 years, the last six in IBM Global Services, where he focused on solutions for clients in the telecoms and media industry. He has a degree in electrical engineering from Cairo University, Egypt, and an MA and PhD in computer control systems from Queen’s University, Kingston, Canada.
About Business Logic
Founded in 1996, Business Logic Systems offers Business Intelligence and Campaign Management solutions, using our InTeleStage portfolio, to unlock the value of real-time customer data and create new revenue sources for global mobile operators. We do this in two ways:
• We offer a modular suite of products and technologies designed for easy integration with third party systems, enabling platform providers and developers to create their own innovative marketing solutions
• We deliver powerful solutions that help mobile operators increase customer value and build long term subscriber base loyalty by analysing customer behaviour trends and responding instantly with highly-targeted real-time communication
Our extensive experience in the telco industry and commitment to open architecture using the latest .net technology allows us to offer a unique combination of benefits that cannot be matched by our competitors:
• Fully automated marketing processes - our solutions enable marketers to access, understand and act upon real-time customer data from multiple sources across multiple communications gateways to create highly-targeted concurrent campaigns across the entire customer base
• Easy integration with third party systems - our interfaces with widely-used billing, business intelligence, CRM, call centre and IN systems means operators and communications solutions providers can increase the value of existing IT investments
• Unique two-way dialogue between operator and subscriber in real-time - third-party systems are automatically updated without manual intervention for true closed loop marketing
• Proven scalability – our largest customer can handle up to 120 million transactions a day
• Strong partner philosophy - we work closely with mobile operators and communications solutions providers to share best global industry practice and support effective knowledge transfer
Business Logic Systems operates from offices in UK, Malaysia, Australia, Austria and Dubai, with a development centre in Romania. Our partners include Acision, Alcatel-Lucent and Ericsson. We work with some of the world’s leading mobile operators including Celcom, Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Telstra.
© 2000 - 2022 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)