Lebanon: Gas prices continue to rise
Gas prices continue to creep up in Lebanon
The weekly price update of gasoline prices in Lebanon showed an increase for the fifth week in a row Wednesday.
The 95 octane fuel rose by LL200, and sells at LL33,200, according to the latest update issued by the Energy and Water Ministry.
The 98-octane now costs LL33,800, up by LL100.
The price of diesel oil dropped slightly, selling at LL26,400.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?