Lebanon: Gas prices continue to rise
The weekly price update of gasoline prices in Lebanon showed an increase for the fifth week in a row Wednesday.
The 95 octane fuel rose by LL200, and sells at LL33,200, according to the latest update issued by the Energy and Water Ministry.
The 98-octane now costs LL33,800, up by LL100.
The price of diesel oil dropped slightly, selling at LL26,400.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis