Shotgun Wedding? If Amal Alamuddin is 3 months pregnant with Clooney's baby, that explains the rushed engagement!
We're still tryna figure out whether it's true or not, but a shocking rumor has it that Amal Alamuddin is THREE months preggers with George Clooney's baby. So, so, so scandalous!
So much for being conservative, eh? If Amal can get pregnant out of wedlock, getting engaged this quickly has definitely got nothing to do with her parents being all "conservative" like previously claimed!
Either way, this explains the sudden proposal and rushed engagement. A source who has known George for more than a decade on both a professional and a personal level exclusively confirmed the news to Woman's Day.
The same source told Woman's Day that G & A were getting married days before an official announcement was made! So, it must be true?
"George and Amal told their families and closest friends three weeks ago, but now they’re sharing the happy news freely, so I feel like it’s OK to talk about it," said the source.
They better get their September wedding wrapped up quickly, because that baby bump will protrude quicker than they can say "I do"!
Ho ho ho, that could only mean one thing: A Christmas baby for the expecting couple!
By Arwad Khalifeh
- Way to snag that Beirut babe! George Clooney's engagement to Amal Alamuddin confirmed
- George Clooney's cha-ching bling revealed: Here's the engagement ring he gave Amal Alamuddin
- So soon? Amal Alamuddin’s conservative Lebanese parents push for short engagement to George Clooney
- Matt Damon reveals his feelings on George Clooney's engagement to Amal Alamuddin
- He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin