Sherine takes a fall down stairs, not down the charts
Is it for real or a chance to be in the spotlight? After cancelling a concert in Kuwait a couple months ago, rumors circulated that Sherine was desperately sick. While the hot superstar denied those claims, she now reports on her official facebook page that she’s injured herself while falling downstairs and has canceled performances in the Gulf and Egypt. We’ll also have to wait a little longer to hear her latest album ‘cause she isn’t in the place to do recordings either!
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, most fans are sorry for her and wishing a quick recovery, but some are calling it bluff, accusing her of just trying to get more attention.
As a result of the alleged fall in her home, Sherine was admitted to the hospital to make sure she is ok. Looks like it’s nothing serious, by the doctors told her to get rest and take a break from work for a bit.
Egyptian singer turned actress Angham took advantage of the opportunity to shine in the spotlight too and posted a pic of Sherine on her official page on Twitter with wishes for her to get well soon.
Is Sherine really hurt or just asking for attention? Share with us your thoughts.
- Could Sherine Abdel Wahab be seriously sick?
- Sherine is shining again. Could love be in the air?
- Sherine's new album to be ready by end of Ramadan
- True or false: Sherine Abdel Wahab married to a Gulfie? Plays XBOX? Prefers Assaf to Jamal?
- That's not funny! Fellow 'Voice' coach thinks Sherine's fall is a screamer