Gold prices in Dubai today registered a fall this morning with 24K trading at Dh223.50 per gram at the time of writing.
Spot gold was trading at $1,843.54 per ounce by 10:45 am UAE time.
In the UAE, 24K was trading at Dh223.50 per gram at the opening of the market (10 grams = Dh2235) while 22K was trading at Dh210, 21K at Dh200.25, and 18K at Dh171.75 per gram. Rates were last updated on Monday 22nd of November 2021 at 5:01AM GMT.
Gold Rate in Dubai - US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Indian Rupee, and Saudi Riyal
The exchange rates used were as follows:
- US dollars - 1US dollar (USD) = 3.673 AED / 1 AED = 0.272 US dollars
- Eurozone euros - 1 euro (EUR) = 4.140 AED / 1 AED = 0.203 euros
- British pounds - 1 British pound (GBP) = 4.933 / 1 AED = 0.203 British pounds
- Indian rupees - 1 Indian rupee (INR) = 0.049 AED / 1 AED = 20.234 Indian rupees
- Saudi riyals - 1 Saudi riyal (SAR) = 0.979 AED / 1 AED = 1.021 Saudi riyals
Rates were last updated on Monday 22nd of November 2021 at 2:22 AM GMT.
© 2000 - 2022 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)