New agreement to train Iraqi electricity ministry employees in Jordan

Published March 2nd, 2005 - 11:09 GMT

According to <i>Jordan Times</i>, the kingdom's National Electric Power Company (NEPCO) Director Ahmad Hiyasat and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Deputy Resident Representative Okubo Hisatoshi have recently signed an agreement for the training of Iraqi electricity ministry employees. The training courses will be held in Jordan. Under the new agreement, JICA will finance 85 per cent of the training while NEPCO will shoulder the remaining 15 per cent.

You may also like

Subscribe

Sign up to our newsletter for exclusive updates and enhanced content