New, Global Marriott Bonvoy Point Promotion Gives Members Endless Earning Opportunities From July 2 – September 16
Today, Marriott International’s travel program, Marriott Bonvoy™, launches its second global promotion of 2019, “Endless Earning.” By registering for the promotion, members will be rewarded with 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more across all 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy properties from leading hotel brands located in 131 countries and territories.
Registered members will earn on eligible stays between July 2 and September 16, 2019. Points can be redeemed for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, and much more. Representing far more than a traditional loyalty program, Marriott Bonvoy connects the world and enhances the lives of its 130 million members by offering unmatched benefits and rewards such as the ability to earn points faster through global promotions and co-brand credit cards from Emirates NBD and Mastercard® in the UAE.
- Registration Period: June 18 – September 2, 2019
Earning Period: July 2 – September 16, 2019
- By registering for the promotion here, Marriott Bonvoy members will earn 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more during the promotion earning period, at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties.
- There are no limits to how much members can earn with Endless Earning. However, only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Homes & Villas by Marriott International®, ExecuStay®, Marriott Executive Apartments® and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus points, and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for bonus points.
- Members who elect to earn miles instead of points are not eligible for this promotion.
- See the Official Terms & Regulations for more details at marriottbonvoy.com/endlessearning.
By earning more points with “Endless Earning,” members can take advantage of Marriott Bonvoy’s extraordinary portfolio of global brands, including the largest collection of lifestyle and luxury properties. The portfolio includes properties with overwater bungalows, mountain-side resorts nestled against ski slopes, beachfront properties hugging pristine sands, iconic urban towers offering panoramic views and much more.
Marriott International, is a leading lodging company, operates and franchises hotels under the Marriott, JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, The Autograph Collection, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Courtyard, TownePlace Suites, Fairfield Inn, SpringHill Suites and Bulgari brand names; develops and operates vacation ownership resorts under the Marriott Vacation Club, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, and Grand Residences by Marriott brands; licenses and manages whole-ownership residential brands, including The Ritz-Carlton Residences, JW Marriott Residences and Marriott Residences; operates Marriott Executive Apartments; provides furnished corporate housing through its Marriott ExecuStay division; and operates conference centers.